Thursday, November 11, 2010

I'm breathless!

Viki turned this
Into this! Go to her blog to see a few more pics! Isn't it wonderful! I can't wait to see it in real life and touch it!

21 comments from wonderful readers:

Barb said...

Oh wow.....that is amazing....love what she did with your quilt.

Karen said...

Oh, what a wonderful quilt! The quilting is so suitable for both the pieced and setting blocks.

Loris said...

That is gorgeous!

Chookyblue...... said...

wow I would be pretty stoked with that too...........

paulette said...

You're right...stunning!
Paulette

SubeeSews said...

wow! I loved it before the quilting...but the quilting is so beautiful! Lucky you!

WoolenSails said...

That is gorgeous quilting, love the patterns she used on it.

Debbie

Lori said...

It never ceases to amaze me what fantastic qulting can do to a beautiful quilt! It is lovely!!!

May Britt said...

BEAUTIFUL. The quilting does the quilt :)

Ruthie said...

It sure is beautiful!

Vivian said...

The quilting on your beautiful quilt is indeed outstanding. How exciting for you to be the owner.
(I should hurry up and get mine finished. It's thisclose to being done.)

Rosalyn Manesse said...

What a success! great quilt and quilting

Lucy said...

Wow Dawn, this is a treasure!

Gypsy Quilter said...

Simply wonderful!

Julia said...

Wow...it's beautiful!
Julia ♥

Lee Prairie Designs said...

Beautiful quilt! Thank you for sharing. Carolyn

MARCIE said...

Great quilt Dawn! The quilting is fabulous also. I would be gasping for breath as well!

Micki said...

That's a stunning quilt!
Micki

Barb said...

beautiful! I love churn dash quilts. I made a similar one with brown setting squares too - but this quilting is way way better than mine - looks lovely!

Anne Ida said...

It turned out beautiful! The quilting and the piecing really compliments each other!

Marga (MarPie) said...

I am breathless and druling over my keyboard. Did you already touch it?