Thursday, November 25, 2010

I finally can share!

I finally can share the project I've been working on since July! I made wool Christmas stockings for Holly and her husband Adam. I couldn't share before now because Holly checks in on my blog and I didn't want her to see.

I gave them the stockings while they were home for Thanksgiving so that they could use them this year. Aren't they adorable!

I picked up the patterns in Paducah last spring. They are from Crawford Designs.

25 comments from wonderful readers:

Linda said...

They ARE so adorable! So sweet of you to surprise them at Thanksgiving!

WoolenSails said...

I love those, such fun patterns.

Debbie

Karen said...

Adorable for sure! They are something that can be used year after year.

Darlene said...

They are adorable, Dawn.

Amy said...

The stockings are cute! What a great gift.

Loris said...

Yep, those are adorable :-)
Lovely work too! They are going to enjoy them for a long time.

julieQ said...

Those are just beautiful! Wonderful blanket stitching on them...the kiddos will love them!

Janet said...

They are great, I love them. The wool looks wonderful.

Vivian said...

Those are great. I have made some stockings this year for my kids but I may have to do these for my house for next Christmas. Very cute!

Lori said...

Oh my gosh! They are adorable and I'm sure they loved them!!

Karen said...

These are totally adorable! Hummmm...now you have me thinking! Wonder if I could whip up stockings by the 18th so Julie can take them to Poland with her??
:-)
Karen

Amy said...

very nice.I love wool stockings.

Barb said...

Yes - they are adorable!
great job they will be treasured for many years

Hanne said...

What lovely stockings :-)

Carol said...

Dawn they're wonderful...I'll bet they flipped!

MARCIE said...

Those stockings are so adorable!

Micki said...

They are really adorable!
Great job!
Micki

*karendianne. said...

Oh my gosh they're so adorable, so sweet and yessss - so fun!!! What treasures. Plus - you do beautiful work my friend, beautiful work. :)

(it was worth the wait)

Pat said...

Your DJ blocks are very pretty. I love the fabric selections.

The stockings are likewise great.

Libby said...

Oh they are just darling - sure to be well loved! I particularly like the rosy cheeks *s*

Anonymous said...

Oh Dawn....so flippin cute!!!

Meredith said...

Yes they are adorable. That was such a nice gift.

Jan said...

Cute. You did good Mom

Holly @ Hello Audrey Ruth said...

They look good hanging from our mantle!

Marga (MarPie) said...

They are so adorable, you realy did a great job.

Greetings,
Marga♥