Saturday, July 07, 2007

There's a kind of hush.... - all over this house - today! Ahhh, was it fun to have the house and Mark to myself today! Actually I was glad to see him go to work for awhile to really have the house and day to myself!

So not a long post - I"m too busy enjoying myself. BUT - I did go to see Ratatouille! It was so good! I really enjoyed it! The girls are having fun with their "sisters" weekend with Holly as you can see.
Just wanted to say hi!

7 comments from wonderful readers:

atet said...

Enjoy your day -- I'm hoping to have one similar later this week!

~Bren~ said...

Oh I love those days! I never get it though. My grown son and DIL came and took the little kids out to the pool while I came up to my sewing room. For about an hour I felt like I was home alone!! What a feeling.

Unknown said...

Your girls are beautiful Dawn - enjoy the peace and quiet, it will be shattered all too soon :o)

Libby said...

How fun for the sisters to have a girls weekend! And a bonus of quiet time for you . . . everyone ENJOY *s*

Darcie said...

Don't they just make your heart sing, Mom! They're so fun!

And good for you for treating yourself to a movie...I'd love to see that one...it looks hilarious!

Unknown said...

I hope your day is great, your girls are so beautiful.

meggie said...

Nice happy pics!