Saturday, July 14, 2007

Yes its been forever - and will be

Yes it has been forever since I"ve had quilt stuff to show you. And it will probably be some time before I have anything too exciting to show you! The main thing I"m working on is a surprise small quilt for Betty. We are in a swap so I"m working away on hers - but if I show it she will see it! No, no, no - can't do that!


I did make a few small blocks for another exchange I do. It is a reproduction block swap. I got July's and August's blocks done! Woooo Hoooo! In they mail they go today!


One new picture of my 3 girls last weekend enjoying their "sisters weekend"! This is at the celery bog next to Holly's apartment. They have a lovely walk through the bog.


I'll be working on some buggy barn blocks soon for a class I'm teaching in August. So I"ll have those to share if I ever pick some fabrics!

10 comments from wonderful readers:

Unknown said...

Those blocks are great, and your girls are as usual beautiful.

KC Quilter said...

Love those blocks!!! Good to have you back in the swing of things.

Jeanne said...

Hi Dawn! I missed ya!
Your red Aug swap block is especially nice -- do you know it's name?
Thanks ~ Jeanne

meggie said...

Lovely blocks. Beautiful girls!

Quiltgranny said...

I love the swap blocks! And when I read the celery bog, I read it as a celery blog and just couldn't figure out the relationship. I had no idea that celery grew in a bog!

Darlene said...

Well, there you are!

Great looking blocks!

I've never seen a celery bog - interesting! Your daughters are lovely!

Libby said...

Those swap blocks look like a lot of fun - nice to have two months done at once.

~Bren~ said...

LOVE the blue fabrics. Your daughters are lovely and seem to be very close. That is wonderful and will serve them well in adulthood. Nothing like a sister!

Lucy said...

What a beautiful blue fabric. and an awesome picture of your daughtes! You must be so proud on them!

Thimbleanna said...

Very nice blocks! And lovely girls. And what's a celery bog -- does celery really grow in a bog???