Monday, January 28, 2008

Don't Cry For Me....

Last night before I headed back home from my quilting weekend I got to see the traveling cast of Evita at Purdue! It was so much fun to go and see this with Holly. We had a really good time. I hadn't seen this musical yet so I really enjoyed it.

I also had a wonderful weekend with my friends eating, sewing and laughing! I don't know even where to start! Since I"m still behind on work emails and unpacking I'll show you Holly with her new messenger bag and then pillows Holly saw at the quilt store that she decided Adam (her boyfriend) and her NEEDED. So I bought fabric and got them sewn up. They both loved them. I made some pillow cases for myself as well!



8 comments from wonderful readers:

Tracey in CT said...

LOVE the pillows!

*karendianne. said...

How neat you got to see Evita. I've never seen it but I imagine its great. And who doesn't love a good fun outing.

And oh I love those pillows. Very cool.

atet said...

The messenger bag is great and so are those pillows -- isn't it nice when you know your efforts are loved?

Laura said...

The pillow look great all washed up! I bet Adam and Holly loved them.

Unknown said...

I can see that these pillows are very useful.

Thimbleanna said...

Those pillows look really cute. I've never seen raggy bolsters before -- I can see why the kids like them!

Diane said...

GREAT pillows!

Darcie said...

They're adorable! Oh...the pillows are very cute too! Very Purdue-esque!