Friday, January 11, 2008

You Make My Day

Oh Pamina and Tracey were so nice they each gave me a "You Make My Day" award! Thank you so much. But I feel so bad! I have been pulled so thin lately I've been terrible in keeping up with everyone and even my own projects have suffered.

And hardest of all - how am I going to pick only 10 people. So I decided to pick some not so common blogs that maybe some of you don't know about and spread the wealth!

The rules for this award say to choose up to 10 people whose blog brings you happiness & inspiration and makes you feel happy about Blogland. Let them know by posting a note on their blog so they can pass it on.


Laura - my "real life" friend who I don't get to spend enough time with, quilting or otherwise.

Sossy - a new "real life" friend who I also don't see enough.

Linda - the "instigator" in my real life quilting trips!

Nann - an inspirational and "real life" friend who ALWAYS makes tons of stuff with her stash, she is amazing!

Tracey - we go back with emails and blogs for a long time. And wouldn't you just love to live on a farm like that!

Atet - the things she makes for her daughter are just adorable! And she lives not too far from me (in the grand scheme of things).

Libby - a wonderful blogger friend who quilt I just LOVE. I wish I could play with her.

Lynn - who lives not to far from me, and who always has wonderful quilts to share.

Lorre - oh my! A new blogger who so far I LOVE her posts! And her Quilts!

Kathie - who is always there. We've "known" each other online forever - way before blogs!

6 comments from wonderful readers:

Lea said...

Hi, Dawn! Thank you for stopping by my blog earlier. :-)
I LOVE your blog and quilts!!!!
You made my day,and will now on.
:-)

canquilt said...

Dawn:

Thanks for the vote of confidence for the new blog. I was so surprised to see my name there when I was reading your post. Thank you.

Libby said...

*blush* You are too sweet . . . and don't think I wouldn't come to play in a red hot heartbeat - what fun it would be *s*

Nann said...

Why, thank you, my dear!

Laura said...

Thank you very much!!!

Lynn Dykstra said...

This is a much belated thank you for your kind including me in your list of blogs to check out.
I enjoyed going back into your archives and looking at so many of your quilts again in my search for this post to thank you!