Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Should I tell you????

Not sure if I should spoil the surprise or wait???? What do you think? Actually I think by next round your going to guess it, and if not I'm going to share what pattern it is. But look at it now - isn't it soooo cool!

And I got all the mini's quilted and bound. I need to hand sew the binding down yet - but I"m getting there!


13 comments from wonderful readers:

Paula said...

It's looking better and better! I love it....and all those minis. My word, you've been busy!

Tonya Ricucci said...

ooh very cool - love the strong colors on that top pic.

Anonymous said...

Georgeous!! You have a fantastic eye! And love the mini's.

Melanie said...

Looks like you are ready for Spring-- love the brights....

Laura said...

It is so cool! Love it!

Anonymous said...

looks really great, go on, I'm waiting

*karendianne. said...

Gosh I love this!!! I dont know what its going to be myself but I LOVE IT!

I'm waiting with Love, *karendianne.

Libby said...

Deliciouser and deliciouser *s*

Anonymous said...

What a bright and gorgeous quilt top you've made!! Love it!
Mini quits are cutie too!

atet said...

It looks just lovely! Whatever it is going to be -- I can't wait to see it :0). Love those minis as well -- such fun!

Lea said...

Wow, Dawn! You done so much!
I really love your new project. Oh, It's so beautiful.
and those cure little quilts. They are just my taste! *S*

Unknown said...

Will there be more to see tomorrow? Interesting to watch the progress.

MARCIE said...

Oh Dawn, you are such a tease! I adore what you are doing! And your little ones are darling!