Sunday, March 02, 2008

What is it?

Yup, I've been MIA this week. Had some major deliverables due March 1st for work, so no time for posting. I did get the above project started today though - what is it? You'll just have to watch to see! The squares finish at 1".


And I got my Lori Smith quilt quilted, bound and washed! So I did get some things done.


8 comments from wonderful readers:

Lea said...

Wow, I love your trip around the world! It's so beautiful!!! I love those tiny blocks, Yes!
and your Lori Smith's quilt are so pretty. love those muted colors... It's very spring-ish. *S*

canquilt said...

The RTW mini quilt is so cute. It seems that even when feel we don't accomplish anything, we actually have.

Judy said...

Oww, pretty! *s*

*karendianne. said...

Oh these pictures are great and really enhance the work, the quilting. I like the thread you chose as well.

The "What is it?" is a very nice piece of work as well. At 1" to boot!

Pleasant View Love, *karendianne.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful work!

Libby said...

Hey you little teaser *s* Looks great - bet I will love whatever it becomes *s*

Paula said...

Whatever it is....it is CUTE!

Unknown said...

Did you machine quilt this, it looks so beautiful.