Monday, July 07, 2008

Another Top Done

I"ve got another top finished! This one is for Holly's good friend at school. Now just to get it quilted and to her before the fall semester starts! Holly picked out the fabric and the pattern. The pattern is Happy Hour by Terri Atkinson. I sure hope she likes it. Now just 3 more to get done and quilted for xmas gifts!

18 comments from wonderful readers:

Jan said...

That is neat. Is there a rhyme or reason to the placement of the blocks? You are really moving out on getting things done. You go girl!

Red Geranium Cottage said...

What a great quilt. I love the colors.

Andrea said...

What a beauty ! She'll love it. I love the way you say ONLY 3 more to make before Christmas - lol !

Darcie said...

Way too cool, Dawn!!! If she doesn't like it...I'm first in line...right?!?! ;-) Who am I kidding....

Enjoy the process!

Libby said...

It looks great. I'm sure she'll love it . . . or you could just send it to me *S*

Jeanne said...

Oh, I like this, Dawn! The colors and the design are fun!
Jeanne :)

Mama Spark said...

I just love the colors in this one! Great job!!

Cornfield Quilter said...

Love it-Love it-Love it! :D

Di~ said...

MMmm...love that quilt top!
Thanks for sharing!

McIrish Annie said...

I really like that pattern and the fabric is great. very popular right now!

Candace said...

Great colors, and I love that pattern. I had seen similar patterns, but not any with the off center inner square.

Bonnie said...

Cute, cute, cute. The fabrics and that pattern are perfect together.

Unknown said...

I love that pattern and of course the fabrics are beautiful.

Unknown said...

I love this one Dawn - so different from your usual things - that's how you keep us guessing though. A great design - yet another example of simple but very effective

Paula said...

Very cute. It turned out nicely. I know she'll love it.

Nann said...

Not your style, Dawn, but it's really pretty!

Laura said...

Holly has excellent taste in fabric, I love this one! And I have really liked this pattern since I saw it last year.

Karen said...

Beautiful quilt top!