Sunday, July 13, 2008

Playing Around

I just played around this weekend finishing up a few odd things. I got 2 more pinwheels made!

And I finished the 5th block for Quilter's Blessings. I"m only 2 months behind now!

9 comments from wonderful readers:

Chookyblue...... said...

I am so behind with those stitcheries but they are lovely.......must get them out and get stitching.........

Gina said...

Love the windmills

Love and hugs gina xxx

Anonymous said...

I like the fabric you're using for your stitcheries. I wasn't creative and used plain white.

Libby said...

Love those pinwheels. Wouldn't they look fun on a package instead of a bow. Hmmmm . . . Christmas colors would turn them into poinsettias. Hmmmmmm *s*

Tracey @ozcountryquiltingmum said...

You have been so busy!
so many finishes going on here.
I love the pinwheels and little quilt from Lucy-absolutely gorgeous1 Tracey

Thimbleanna said...

Don't you love finishing up some odds 'n ends? Those pinwheels are so cute!

Debra said...

I have given your blog an award- vidit my blog to pick it up!
www.pilgrimsandpioneers.blogspo.com

atet said...

I love those pinwheels and those pineapple blocks are AMAZING (yep, playing catch-up again here!)

ForestJane said...

Those are cute! I wonder if you could fuse fabric down to fabric, with the really stiff interfacing, and make them to match a kids quilt?