Saturday, July 05, 2008

More Baby Quilts


I haven't had babies to make baby quilts in ages. This summer I have 4! So here is my latest baby quilt I finished (and the back). Isn't this the cutest fabric! I also made 2 doll quilts. One to go with this quilt and another for big sister that matches her quilt I made 2 years ago. Other than that it is work, work, work!


6 comments from wonderful readers:

Karen said...

Must be a rash of babies in your area. I know several people making baby quilts of late but I don't know anyone that has one on the way right now. You have done a nice job. And how thoughtful to think of an older sibling when making baby quilts.

Cornfield Quilter said...

Love the fabric, the quilts are adorable! They will truly be loved I am sure. :D

Jan said...

Busy girl! I have one baby quilt made ready to quilt but it won't be needed till Christmas. So I am procrastinating. The fabric is perfect.

Unknown said...

How clever to make a doll quilt too.

McIrish Annie said...

I'm in the process of quilting my quilt with that super cute fabric!! Will show it soon as it's done later next week. Your quilts came out fabulous!!

Thimbleanna said...

I love the fabric in that baby quilt -- I've picked it up and put it back down at least a dozen times LOL. I really should add it to my stash for a rainy baby day!