Sunday, July 27, 2008

Hint #1


I got to do some sewing this weekend. Here is hint #1 of what it is....


Tomorrow night we are off for the Cubs vs Brewers game. Should be lots of fun!

13 comments from wonderful readers:

Jan said...

OH, I like that. Can't wait for #2

Trisha said...

In all the years I have quilted, I have never made a lemoyne star. It's on my to do list. Yours looks wonderful!

Unknown said...

always love that dusky blue and sand combination - this looks exciting

Darcie said...

Love the color scheme. It's cool and calming in this hot, humid weather.

Have fun at the game! Is it a Stitch n' Pitch?! ;-)

Jeanne said...

Your beginning looks wonderful! Have fun at the game.

rachel griffith said...

i LOVE the fabrics.
can't wait to see hint #2.
:O)

Libby said...

Hmmmmm - it'll be darn cute, I know that. Oh yeah, and I'll want to make one - I always do *s*

Carol said...

Wonderful stars...this is very exciting. GO CUBS!!!!!!!!
Have fun!

Laura said...

Ohhh I hope you get to see our favorite Jeff Samardja pitch!!!! Go CUBS!

InfinityQuilter/Knitter said...

Very cute blocks. Lucky you going to the game tonight. I'll be watching from the comfort of my home. GO BREWERS!!!

Thimbleanna said...

Oooh! Love the blue and brown! And Congrats on all your ribbons at the fair!

Wendy said...

Firstly a big Congrats on all the ribbons, you deserve all of them.
The stars look like fun, I love the blue and brown together.

sossy said...

Looking good! You got a lot done for just the weekend. Can't wait to see more!