Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Another Finish

Another finish for me. I"m doing the happy dance! I"ve been in such a funk lately because I"m so busy with work I just don't feel like I"m getting anywhere! Well here it is - Marcie's Williamsburg pattern done up in completely different fabric! All quilted, bound and washed for that great crinkly old look!



20 comments from wonderful readers:

Anonymous said...

WONDERFUL! I love your quilting! And I love your quilt hanger shelf with the nice prims on it :o)

Jan said...

Oh, I like that! I'm thinking of trying machine quilting this weekend, just to see if I can make any sense out of it at all. Scary!!!

Vicki W said...

Very pretty!

Carol said...

Wonderful, Wonderful, Wonderful! It couldn't be better.

Unknown said...

Beautiful and FINISHED...

Jeanne said...

It looks so great hanging on your wall. Wonderful quilt and finish.

Libby said...

Yeah you! I love it . . . and the crinkly part fresh from the dryer is just the best.
My goal is to put a sleeve in mine version to hang this week - it will replace a Christmas quilt that has yet to be taken down *s*

Tonya Ricucci said...

congrats! it looks great and I love the colors. mahvelous, dahling.

Anne Ida said...

Congratulations on a great finish!

Anonymous said...

WONDERFUL ! It's a very very beautiful quilt !

Candace said...

It's beautiful, and I love that crinkly look, too. Great colors.

Unknown said...

Another lovely quilt and looks superb on that hanging shelf

Judy said...

Very nice done in all the Lancaster fabrics! Nice finish Dawn!

Sew Create It - Jane said...

It looks fantastic! Well Done getting it done.

McIrish Annie said...

another great piece! I love the little shelf where you have it hanging. I know how hard it is sometimes with work to get anything quilty done! Good job

sewprimitive karen said...

That is so pretty I just LOVE IT!!

Laura said...

It's fabulous! I can't wait to see the medallion you were working on at Miss Mary's.

Karen said...

You should be doing the happy dance. Great finish!

Finn said...

Happy 4th GF, hard to believe we've been doing this almost 3 years!
Love the new version of Marcie's quilt. The fabrics give the feeling of a different era, not the prim you usually work with. I like it! *VBS* Hugs, Finn

MARCIE said...

Stunning Dawn! I LOVE it!