Saturday, November 01, 2008

Orange Crush and borders

I finally took some time and worked on my borders for Orange Crush! I have 2 on, 2 more to go! Bonnie is doing a lecture Wed night at our guild so I can't wait to show her!

ADDITION - OK, so I"m trying to catch up a bit with blogs. Do you think blogger is trying to tell me something if so far I have gotten the following verifications.... "cramps"...."incoma".... Hmmm, I'm almost afraid to read more......

10 comments from wonderful readers:

Purple and Paisley said...

bonnie will be tickled to see your orange crush! great job and have fun at her lecture! =)

Tazzie said...

Wow Dawn, your Orange Crush is looking amazing! How lucky you are to be able to spend time with our Bonnie, I wish I could come along with you!
*hugs*
Tazzie
:-)

Carol said...

Dawn your Orange Crush is phenomenal!

Judy said...

Love the quilt is came out fantastic...I've gotten real words too lately. The one I thought was strange was "demon"

Jan said...

I need to pay more attention to what I type in that box. The OC quilt is fantastic. You still amaze me by being able to take a pattern and change it just a little bit and make it your own. I want to be like you when I grown up.

Lucy said...

Wow dawn!! I love yoru version. It's teh most beautiful I've seen. Isn't this pattern something for Holly.. Say hello to Bonnie from me !

Diane said...

Dawn, I think I told you once before that of all the Orange Crush quilts I've seen yours is my favorite. You have a real gift for combining color and print. I love the plaids in this one.

Kim West said...

i like your orange crush ... it is very pretty.

tami said...

Wow. That is stunning. I love your choice of colors and the variations.

Elaine Adair said...

THat is one great quilt! Love it! Bonnie will be proud of you and it. 8-)