Sunday, November 02, 2008

Orange Crush Top Done!

I did it! I got my Orange Crush top done just in time for Bonnie's visit! Now if only I could it quilted and sleep under it! But that will have to wait until after Christmas - I had so many quilts to get done for xmas gifts I need to wait a bit.

12 comments from wonderful readers:

Melanie said...

I see several versions of this quilt.... I just love yours... NOvember... time for xmas gift making...

dot said...

I like how yours turned out. It looks very different than others I have seen.

Vicki W said...

The broder really helps add some calmness and control to this quilt. Lovely job!

Deb said...

This quilt is absolutely gorgeous... I love the colors you picked and your boarder is just perfect. You did a fabulous job on it.. I wouldn't be able to wait to sleep in it too.. Have fun at the meeting and believe me it is worth bringing and showing off..

antique quilter said...

LOOKS great!
love your border choice

meggie said...

WOW!! what a great finish!

Nann said...

Great border! I look forward to seeing it in person on Wednesday.

Sew Create It - Jane said...

Congrats...it looks amazing!

*karendianne. said...

Wow!!!! Its perfect. Its spectacular. Amazing. Good job.

Quilter Kathy said...

Your Orange Crush is gorgeous!
Great job!

Comfort Cove Designs said...

Ohhhh WOW!!!!! I love your Orange Crush quilt!!!! It has a whole different look the way you used your colours!! I love the colours you chose!

bingo~bonnie said...

I didn't participate in Orange Crush and admit I didnt' follow it closely either but I LOVE YOUR top and how it turned out!!! Yours is so different - how did you make it have a circular pattern to it??? did you alter the pattern or is it a illusion from th ecolors you used? so cool how those golds appear to be triangles..

love your top! and so neat you got it done in time to show to THE bonnie! ;)

Love from Texas! ~bonnie