Monday, December 06, 2010

2 more easy peasy blocks

Thought it was time to do 2 easy peasy blocks for my Dear Jane. At least I got 2 blocks done!

If you want to see my progress go here.

8 comments from wonderful readers:

Ruthie said...

Beautiful! It's nice to throw in some easy peasy ones, isn't it?

Linda said...

You are really moving right along! Blocks are so pretty! Love the fabrics!

Sylvia said...

Very Lovely!

I also like your Dear Jane progress Blog.

julieQ said...

wonderful! I love those blocks...I have my Dear Jane hanging over a door, so I can look at it each day and plan my next blocks!

Jan said...

Making Progress. Go Dawn!

Barb said...

great repro fabric choices - Love those browns!

Karen said...

My kind of colors.

Lee Prairie Designs said...

Love the blocks! Your colors are perfect! :) Carolyn