Saturday, December 11, 2010

2 more

2 more done while it snows and I watch Christmas movies!

13 comments from wonderful readers:

Vivian said...

The brown fabrics in your Dear Jane blocks are luscious. I like the fabric combinations. Well done!

Barb said...

Oh what wonderful work you do....

Angela said...

Lovely! Your fabric choices are beautiful, too!

Tamera said...

Beautiful blocks!

Linda said...

Sounds like you had the perfect plan! Your blocks are gorgeous!

Karen said...

I have or have had (can't remember) a piece of the dark fabric used in the first block. It looks so interesting in your block. I don't think I would have thought to use it but now I know I can.

Barb said...

Oh these are lovely blocks. Its so fun to watch you make these. I've been tempted by Jane, but have so many other things going. Maybe one day.

Juliann said...

these are beautiful - the fabric choices are so lovely!

Donna in SW PA said...

LOve your fabric choices!!!

Quiltbenaco said...

I colori sono meravigliosi!!!!
Ciao

Sylvia said...

So cute. I love the brown fabrics.

Anne Ida said...

You have made some lovely progress on your DJ! Love those brown fabrics!

Loris said...

Lovely work! I'm enjoying those movies too :-)