Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Some Christmas Gifts

I finally can share another project I've been working on this fall. Got together with my small quilting group last night and gave them their gifts so I can show you now!

My friend Joan and I went in on these gifts together. Her husband Gary made the wood boxes for me, and I did the punchneedle that we put on them! Above is Joan's. Can you tell she loves pigs!

And Julie's

And Nann's

17 comments from wonderful readers:

Carol said...

They are wonderful! What awesome gifts!

Anonymous said...

What very special gifts!

Janet said...

You are so clever! I love the boxes, what a special gift. Have a wonderful Christmas.

Libby said...

Well, those are just darling . . . . you have the best projects. I still want to be you when I grow up *s*

Barb said...

Your needle punch boxes look wonderful! How nice that the boxes are home made too.
The tomato is my favorite. I'll have to see if I have that pattern, it's great.
Enjoy!

Darlene's Quilts and Stuff said...

Those are very nice gifts. Wonderful to give and something so special.

Lori said...

Absolutely lovely!! An heirloom for sure!!

antique quilter said...

what a very special gift
I bet they all loved them!
Merry Christmas to you and your family
hope your going to have some time off to enjoy the girls being home and the holidays...
Kathie

Nann said...

And I thank you!

Anonymous said...

The boxes are wonderful and such a cute and useful idea.

Linda said...

The wood boxes are beautiful. I just love the punchneedle on the tops. Perfect gifts!

tich said...

They are gorgeous!!

Lee Prairie Designs said...

What a treasure---they will love them.

Merry Christmas to you and your family.

Hugs, Carolyn

Material Mary said...

The recipient is sure to love them to pieces. Fantastic!
Mary

Wendy said...

Those are a wonderful gift. Your friends are very lucky.

Micki said...

The boxes are so special!
Micki

MARCIE said...

Those are great Dawn. I bet your friends flipped!