Thursday, October 06, 2005

Best I can do for Halloween Quilts


Tonya - this is the best I can do for sharing Halloween quilts!!!!!


Closeup of quilting on crow sign:

4 comments from wonderful readers:

Finn said...

oooooohhhh Dawn, neat pumpkins..not a bad effort on Halloween quilts..lovely quilting. I think almost anything autumn or fall or October will fill the bill, what say Tonya?? Do the "ayes" have it? *VBG*

Tracey said...

Dawn...I gotta say it again....WOW!! You are SO GOOD at machine quilting!! It's just not in my genes obviously....Lord knows I've tried though! BEAUTIFUL work!!

Oh!! When you get a chance, can you share your pics of the fabrics you'll be using on the KKB Folk Fantasy? While stitching, I would look up and see that wallhanging and think, "wonder how that would look in repros". LOL! I guess I got repros on the brain. ;o)

Tonya Ricucci said...

Dawn, these count as Halloween. You got crows and pumpkins. I'll give you credit :). Thank you for posting them. LOVE the quilting on the crow quilt.

Jen said...

Nice quilts! Jen