Thursday, October 13, 2005

I"m going to have a breakdown!


What happens when you can sew/quilt for a week? A quilting breakdown! I think I'm going to have one! The kids are keeping me hopping with activities and work has been so busy I haven't had time to quilt at all for the last week! In fact I haven't had time to catch up on everyone's blogs since last Friday either! Oh my! What am I to do?

So I have no fun pictures of things I've been working on to share. Isn't that like the major pits?!

So I dug deep on my hard drive for at least an old picture. This quilt I finished years and years ago. But I use it on my bed in the summertime. I still love all those houses. It was a challenge when I made it - course now I've learned so many ways to do it better since then! But I still love it and it is still special to me. Oh and you can't see the quilting - but it is the first large quilt I quilted myself on my regular home machine!

1 comments from wonderful readers:

Finn said...

I know I left a comment here earlier..I swear those gremlins are BUSY !
What I said is it's fine to use a quilt that we have made earlier. Almost NO ONE has the time to always have something new to show...give yourself some slack here! Hurray for digging around on the hard drive...it's a neat house quilt..I LIKE IT !!

Hope the weekend or next week brings more time for YOU..Hugs, Finn