Thursday, October 13, 2005

I"m going to have a breakdown!

What happens when you can sew/quilt for a week? A quilting breakdown! I think I'm going to have one! The kids are keeping me hopping with activities and work has been so busy I haven't had time to quilt at all for the last week! In fact I haven't had time to catch up on everyone's blogs since last Friday either! Oh my! What am I to do?

So I have no fun pictures of things I've been working on to share. Isn't that like the major pits?!

So I dug deep on my hard drive for at least an old picture. This quilt I finished years and years ago. But I use it on my bed in the summertime. I still love all those houses. It was a challenge when I made it - course now I've learned so many ways to do it better since then! But I still love it and it is still special to me. Oh and you can't see the quilting - but it is the first large quilt I quilted myself on my regular home machine!

1 comments from wonderful readers:

Finn said...

I know I left a comment here earlier..I swear those gremlins are BUSY !
What I said is it's fine to use a quilt that we have made earlier. Almost NO ONE has the time to always have something new to show...give yourself some slack here! Hurray for digging around on the hard's a neat house quilt..I LIKE IT !!

Hope the weekend or next week brings more time for YOU..Hugs, Finn