Saturday, October 15, 2005

Great Niece #5


Great Niece #5 was born last Thursday and I got to see her last weekend at only 2 days old! Oh she is soooo precious! She is so tiny and adorable compared to my 4 big klunky teenagers! Didn't get a picture of her until today! This is the baby the star quilt is going to - at least I don't need to make a second boy one now!

5 comments from wonderful readers:

Darcie said...

Ahh. So precious! Doesn't it make you want to just snuggle her into your neck, and smell her fresh baby smell.

No! I'm not getting baby fever, that's for sure!!! But I'm happy for anybody that does have it.

Darcie

Finn said...

What a sweetie ! And a girl..I'm so jealous..me with those 9 grandsons...hope you get to enjoy her lots and lots.

Joanne said...

Beautiful baby! I've found holding new babies makes up for not being able to quilt for a week!
Joanne

Quilts And Pieces said...

Oh really! Hmmm, so if I hold her enough it will fix that need to sew huh!??? :)

And Darcie - I look and cuddle her and think oh I miss this - but then I remember diapers, bottles, and the constant crying. Nope, I like being the Aunt and sending them home!

Well Finn, 9 grandsons for you and 5 great-nieces for me (no boys)! We may have to get them together!

Quiltgranny said...

What a little doll!