Friday, October 21, 2005

Thanks Everyone for your help!


Thanks everyone for your responses to what to do about borders on my gift bag challenge. I think I'll make the binding for the recipient and leave it as it. Woo Hooo!

I finished another block for my Millenium Garden quilt I"m applique'ing so wanted to share that with you! I only have 3 more blocks to go! I"m so excited!

And I've been quilting away on my fall moon wall hanging with my new hoop! The more I use it the more I love it! When I get the quilting done I'll share another picture with you.

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

3 comments from wonderful readers:

Lynn Dykstra said...

beautiful quilt--I look forward to seeing the completed project
Lynn

LNLisa said...

I love that block! Nice blend of colors and a beautiful design too!

Joanne said...

This looks a lot like Tulip Farm blocks. I love them -- the whole folk art aspect is so much fun. Enjoy.
Joanne