Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Busy, Busy, Busy

I have good intentions every morning to post, and then to visit blogs. Well as is becoming normal now for me - I walk in the door at work and bam - I'm off and running! So this will be short and sweet. But not too exciting!

These 3 blocks are "in progress" of a bigger quilt I'm making for a shop sample for a BOM type group I"m teaching at the local quilt shop. I worked on them a bit this weekend, but they aren't too exciting yet! But I thought you might like to see them, because as the blocks get done and I get more of them you 'll get to see the quilt grow!

Hope your all having better weather than here - it is gray and cold - brrrr. But on a good note my friend was downtown Chicago today and got us tickets to go see Wicked in September! Wooo Hooo! I had to make sure she didn't get them for when I"d be down visiting Laura and Linda!

5 comments from wonderful readers:

quiltpixie said...

love the waves...

Darcie said...

You've got my interest, Dawn! Can't wait to see what they grow into.

Laura said...

Neat blocks, can't wait to see what is going to come of them.

I can't wait until September! It doesn't seem like that long ago we were carrying on about April, now here we are whining about September not happening soon enough, sounds to me like you need to move into that house you are thinking of buying the kids down here!

Tonya Ricucci said...

Thank you - you know I LOVE seeing quilts in progress. Love that top bit of checkerboard and stars.

Katie said...

Oh how neat. Love to see the "in progress" Keep the pics coming.