Thursday, February 15, 2007

Just for Fun

(and because I've been so busy I still have NO sewing projects to share with you.....)


HOW SMART IS YOUR RIGHT FOOT ?


This is so funny that it will boggle your mind and you will keep trying at least 50 more times to see if you can outsmart your foot. But you can't!!!


1. While sitting at your desk, lift your right foot off the floorand make clockwise circles with it.

2. Now, while doing this, draw the number "6" in the air with your right hand.

Your foot will change direction!!! I told you so... And there is nothing you can do about it.

11 comments from wonderful readers:

Elaine Adair said...

Oh, smarty pants! nya, nya,

I'll do it yet! ARghhhhh Stay warm.

YankeeQuilter said...

This will drive me crazy!

Where did you ever learn this!

Sio

Sew Create It - Jane said...

WOW...that was neat. Even when I thought I could outsmart my foot I couldn't!

Libby said...

I don't want to make my brain hurt *s*

Bonnie said...

Amazing. Hope I can remember this to try at my Bee meeting Monday night!

Sassenach said...

How do people figure this stuff out?!?!

I can't do it either.

Lily Mulholland said...

I know, it's so funny!

Cher said...

silly stuff...but true..how come you can pat your head and rub your belly, but this...nope, can't do it.

Cher said...

however, you can do it with your left foot...how about that!

Anonymous said...

I tried, Dawn, I tried VERY hard... no way. You're right : my right foot isn't smart at all !... And I had so much fun, doing this, laughing alone in front of my screen, THANKS for that ! LOL

Hugs & smiles,
NADINE.

Fabricfaire said...

Eeek, no can do! LOL