Friday, February 23, 2007

Will you all help me hassle Darcie...... (REVISED)

REVISED - Darcie shared some photo's! And it is marvelous! Go check them out!

Please - will you all help me hassle Darcie! I just got the most fantastic news from her - she finished a quilt of mine! I've had a terrible rotten week at work, and she is holding out on pictures until I get it in the mail next week.

I say we see pictures on her blog now for it - what do you say?

By the way, the quilt pictured above is the one she quilted for me..... (only with a different block in the bottom right corner.

15 comments from wonderful readers:

quiltpixie said...

I love the sunflower/sunbirst block in this! And hey, you'll love the quilt when you finally get it :-)

Libby said...

Good things come to those who wait *s*

Quilterin said...

Dawn, this is a really great quilt. Would like to have such one.
I love the colours and the layout is amazing.
I`m looking forward to your finished quilt.

Melanie said...

I love the baskets----hope next week at work is better for you---

Darcie said...

Sorry you've had such a rotten week and work. But just think...while you've had such a challenging one...I've been quilting away on a quilt full of superb workmanship. Oh. That probably doesn't really help, does it? ;-) Next week will be better!

Go see what I've got on my blog!!!!!

Libby said...

It's gorgeous *s* Can't wait to see the whole thing . . .

Joyce said...

It worked. Lol.

Darlene said...

I love to hassle Darcie - teehee! Off to check out her blog! I'm sure your quilt is drop dead gorgeous - your piecing and her quilting = AWESOME!

May Britt said...

I love it. The big star/sunflower block is SO beautiful.

MARCIE said...

Really great quilt Dawn, and Darcie did a fabulous job! Wow!

Carol said...

Dawn it is just beautiful...can't wait to see the whole thing. I need to pull mine out from it's basket and get busy. What inspiration!

CONNIE W said...

I love folk art quilts. This one is beautiful. Great job.

Joanne said...

The quilt is gorgeous.
I'm afraid we're in for the ice storm your sister got. (It's raining right now, but I suspect it's going to be freezing soon).
And I love the little 3" blocks. Think I need to get some finishes under my belt so I can play with other things too!

KC Quilter said...

Wow, I have loved Sunshine on My Shoulder for a long time (both the song and the quilt!!!) and yours is one of the prettiest I've seen! Way to go.

Anonymous said...

Marvellous quilt!!!