Tuesday, June 24, 2008

I"m off for home

I"m heading home from mom's today. Goodbye to the old and new bridges by her house - you don't see bridges like this in the midwest!



Lancaster June 2008
And for those of you who wanted to see all the pics from the Lancaster Quilt and Textile Museum - click above for a slide show! (or on Lancaster June 2008 to take you to my webshots album).

6 comments from wonderful readers:

Unknown said...

Enjoy your stay at your mom´s.

Wendy said...

Thanks for the delightful peek at the quilts.

Libby said...

Have a safe trip - that's a beautiful view *s*

Judy said...

Yes indeed...safe trip and wonderful view!

Anonymous said...

Thanks very much for the great pictures! It's a nice addition to the Amish book I've been reading. Great that you got the info boards too. (Now I want to go to the States and see it ALL for myself:)

Darcie said...

Thanks for the pics of Deleware, Dawn! It's more "country" than I ever imagined.

Safe travels to you!

Now...I'm off to your slideshow....