Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Preparing for Delaware

I"m off to Delaware in a few days. My cold is a bit better, lets hope 2 more days helps a lot more! Anyway, everyone laughs when I cut up projects and put them in baggies to work on when I go somewhere. So I thought I would share my baggies for Delaware. So here you see it! Any ideas? Gotcha didn't I! Just wait until you see what they turn into - you will be surprised, that much I promise you!

And here is a peek at what my Orange Crush will look like with the tri-rec stars. I still have about 15 star blocks to make yet, so that is going to have to wait until July when I get back home.

15 comments from wonderful readers:

Vicki W said...

I really like how your quilt is coming together!

Libby said...

Wow - I really like your Orange Crush . . . you come up with the best ideas. I wanna be just like you when I grow up *s*

In the baggies I see lights and not-lights, I'm guessing log cabin/courthouse steps.

Kim said...

Your OC looks fantastic! Love the colors too!

tami said...

I love, LOVE how your orange crush is turning out. Great color choices.

Lucy said...

Wow Dawn, Your orange crush(orange????) is amazing. I LOVE it!!!

Darlene said...

Oh, I love this one, Dawn! Enjoy your trip to Delaware!

Jan said...

The OC is looking great. I agree with Libby, "I want to be like you when I grow up". The mind is forever working. Just saw a clip on improving memory, one of the things was doing things different. I think you qualify.

Darcie said...

Glad to hear that you're feeling better. Have a safe trip and ENJOY!!!

Love the OC-in-progress, by the way!

Laura said...

Your OC is awesome!!!
Glad you are feeling better.

Nann said...

I really like your colorway! Hope to see it in person soon.

Wendy said...

You do such neat things with your bits and pieces, can't wait to see what you come up with. I love the OC quilt.

Elaine Adair said...

Wow - your quilt is coming together very nicely!

atet said...

I love how your orange crush quilt is turning out. As for the Deleware baggies -- um, does the new project have to do with strips by any chance? (yeah, I know -- I've got so much imagination)

Red Geranium Cottage said...

WOW that quilt is wonderful. I love it.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.