Sunday, February 01, 2009

Almost Done

I"m almost done with a project I worked on at Miss Mary's. I had everything done but the 4 corner stars. I finished those up today and got it all together. This was a challenge with my Monday night sewing group with Joan (no blog), Julie and Nann. I think I"ll just add a plain border and finish it off. What do you think - red or blue?

17 comments from wonderful readers:

Anonymous said...

It's looking great. And so is your blog's new look!

Libby said...

Wow! You got so much done at your retreat. I think I'm going to vote for the red border *s*

Paula said...

Red makes more sense, because of the sashing strips....but I'm leaning toward the blue. And, I usually pick red over blue every time!!

I like the new look too!

Ruthie said...

I vote for the red!

antique quilter said...

looks great...
have to choose red!
LOVE the new look of your blog
Kathie

Unknown said...

I would choose blue.

Judi said...

Looks really good, I think the red is the best because the sash is blue, so that will off set the two colors. To finished it off I would bind it in blue. Good luck and have fun finishing it.

Jenny in Belgium said...

Lovely fun quilt Dawn - how about yellow? Just for the fun of it LOL.
Whatever you pick it will look great.

Elaine Adair said...

Wow - I couldn't see anything except one red AND one blue. It seems natural! 8-))

Nann said...

I do believe you are the first of the four of us to finish the challenge!

I like the red border.

Sarah said...

nice quilt but I have to suggest a yellow inner border/piping/flange and then an outer blue border. i think the blue border will add more punch to the overall design.

Material Mary said...

great quilt--I like the blue border. have fun with this one.
Mary

Melody said...

I really like the red. No, maybe blue. No, definately red. But the blue is nice. Hum. I love them both! But the red caught my eye first!

tich said...

How do you get so much done? I check your blog every day and am amazed at the quality and quantity of what you produce!

I like the red.
tich (Orkney)

Mary said...

I like the red!

I have learned so much from your blog! Thanks for all of the great advice!

Holly @ Hello Audrey Ruth said...

I vote for blue simply because it will match Jenna's wall much better and I think she would love to have it hanging in her room when its finished. Just looking out for Jenna :P

Carole said...

You've been quite the busy bee! Looking good!