Sunday, April 19, 2009

And Even More!

This top one has to be my favorite. I"ve always wanted to make this quilt. Someday I will! Enjoy!
















8 comments from wonderful readers:

Lea said...

I do too! I love the first quilt. It's amazingly beautiful! What a quilt! :-)

Barb said...

Wow....what some people can do and have a talent for...thanks for showing them.

Browndirtcottage said...

Wow...the first one IS great. I loved them all!!!

sewprimitive karen said...

Okay, I'm in shock. To think that people actually made these things of such beauty.

Janet said...

I love evry single quilt you've shown but the applique folk art one takes my breath away. I love that you included the information, I've been clicking on those to read them.

Karen said...

Scarlet Beauty and the album quilt.....I would have a hard time picking my favorite from those two. Absolutely wonderful!

Janet said...

What wonderful quilts!!! What amazing work! I can't believe that 1st one only got 3rd place - its incredible.

Libby said...

Oh man - those are some great quilt . . . . my favorite is America Friends *yummy*