Saturday, April 18, 2009

A few more












12 comments from wonderful readers:

Janet said...

Fabulous Quilts!!! I LOVE every one of them. It must have been quite the show! Thanks for sharing your pictures.

Janet said...

Thanks again for another lovely post on these quilts, I'm so taken with them, it's inspiring.

Red Geranium Cottage said...

Great quilts!! I want them all.

Tazzie said...

Ohhh my goodness, I'm loving these quilts - the Wild Goose Chase and Blind Man's Fancy are my favourites. It's all I can do not to run off and start making flying geese ...
*hugs*
Tazzie
:-)

Carol said...

WOW! So many wonderful traditional/repro quilts this year. I love it. Thanks for sharing.

sewprimitive karen said...

Wonderful. Thank you so much for posting these.

Deb said...

What a great show! loved all the quilts you were able to share with us. I was lucky too.. I was at 2 quilt shows this weekend. will post some pics in the middle of the week. I am having fun viewing yours right now!!

PatchworkRose said...

These quilts are just wonderful. A Visual Delight. Love all the detail in the description. Thankyou so much for posting.
Just wish I could have been there and seen them in real life.

Karen said...

The Wisconsin Wedding quilt is amazing.
Thanks for sharing the photos of quilts. I am amazed at how many of them I really, really like. Makes me want to create right this minute.

Jan said...

Love the nine patch pinwheels. I guess I'm really in to scrap quilts these days.

Libby said...

*yummy*

Lea said...

Another inspirational quilts!!! You are so lucky to see those beautiful quilt in person! :-)