Monday, April 20, 2009

A few different quilts from the show





Thought you would also like to see some other fun quilts from the show.













10 comments from wonderful readers:

Red Geranium Cottage said...

Great show once again Dawn!!

Lea said...

Thank you for sharing, Dawn. I kinda like Red Owls quilt. It's very cute and the quilting is very interesting. :-)

Barb said...

That was totally awesome!!! Thanks for sharing.

Janet said...

All beautiful of course but the red owls is so wonderful.

Karen said...

The chickadee was very creative! Abd the pastel Dear Jane quilt oh so pretty.

YankeeQuilter said...

Thanks for sharing those photos...wonderful! Love the owls!

Mama Spark said...

That red owl quilt is amazing. I love it!

Browndirtcottage said...

wow...they were all lovely...but the red owl was so appealing!!

ForestJane said...

Wow, thanks for posting all these! I'd be hard pressed to pick a favorite! The Dear Jane in pastels is pretty though, and so is the dresden plate.

Gayle Bong said...

Thanks for showing the details about the quilts. I don't show others quilts on my blog unless I get permission. I guess this is the next best thing.