Friday, April 17, 2009

I know, I know



You want quilts. Well here you go! And this is only a very small portion of the fun quilts I saw today!












18 comments from wonderful readers:

Red Geranium Cottage said...

Thanks for the quilt show.

Loris said...

Well, thank you very much! That was quite a treat. Awesome quilts!

Julia said...

fabulous quilts!.
I love them all..what great work and time in each and every quilt.
Julia ♥

Janet said...

Thank you, thank you for showing these quilts, I love all of them, simply stunning, I wish I could have seen them in person but this is the next best thing.

Carol said...

Incredible...thank you Dawn...what inspiration.

Karen said...

well thank you for my morning inspiration, Dawn!
How I wish I made it to Chicago this year...
one day I'll be able to get back to quilting,lol!!
can't wait to see more!

Libby said...

What great quilts! I love them all . . . but the 9 patches are really sending me *s* Thanks for sharing the show.

Thimbleanna said...

Wow! That'll teach us! Looks like some stunning quilts this year. I especially love the nine-patch and the turkey quilt. Thanks for taking the time to post these!

Diane said...

Oh Dawn, You've taken pictures of my very favorite type of quilts ~ traditional, scrappy, exquisite! Thanks for sharing.

Jan said...

What wonderful scrap traditional quilts. Such an inspiration. My favorite is the Hawaii Sunset (you know how I like bright things). Wish I was there. Thanks Dawn for the next best thing - your pics.

MARCIE said...

Awesome quilts Dawn. You know just what I love!!!

Karen said...

The red, white, and green quilt is spectacular! Some of the others are awesome, too.

WoolenSails said...

Love seeing the quilt show and that you added the info along with the quilts. I will have to remember to do that when I take pictures next time. I see so many beautiful quilts and it is nice to know the pattern in case I want to make one someday.

Debbie

Nann said...

Wasn't that 19th Century exhibit awesome? I took pictures of those quilts, too!

Lea said...

Wow! Those quilts are very insirational!!!! Thank you for sharing! :-)

YankeeQuilter said...

I need to go get another cuppa coffee so I can spend more time looking at these posts! Wonderful!

Diana said...

Thank you so much for posting photos of these wonderful quilts. I love traditional scrap quilts with lots and lots of fabrics.

Taryn said...

Thanks for sharing the pictures you took. I missed the nine patch somehow when I visited the show so I was pleased to see your picture.