Tuesday, April 28, 2009

The days are just flying by!

Yup, they are flying by - in more ways than one. I finished another small quilt this weekend and just got a chance to share it with you. So, not only did time fly by and I didn't share this until tonight, but it is my mom's spring wall hanging for her door - I know, it has been spring for awhile now - a little late. But it turned out so cute! All from stash!

7 comments from wonderful readers:

Barb said...

That is sooooooooooooo cute.

Latane Barton said...

I just found your blog. Love this small quilt. It's beautiful. And, Mom will love it I am sure.

Vicki W said...

It's really cute!

Karen said...

It is a cute spring quilt & I am sure your mother will be pleased to have it. Summer isn't officially here. Maybe you had better start on a winter wall hanging for her now, though. LOL!

Jan said...

That is adorable. Happy Quilt.

Libby said...

What a perfect spring piece. And just because it says 'spring' on the calendar doesn't mean we feel it *s* Your mom is going to love having it hanging!

Millie said...

What a pretty sping wallhanging, it is so cute!