Well after a long, long week of problems I made some accomplishments to share!
First off I totally finished quilting my fall moon wall hanging (hand quilted) last night!!!!!! Didn't take a picture yet - I want to get the binding on this weekend! Course in the progress of quilting it I decided to take several of you up on the "bottle of wine" thing and had a glass on the table next to me. Well...... I happened to knock it over - it was a dark merlot - and spilled wine all over my thread and light table runner I use on that table! I also had an applique block sitting there that is now stained (good news is that it was only glue basted on - I hadn't started sewing it yet! So a new one will get put together this weekend)!
I also added the next 2 sections of my Sunshine on my Shoulders quilt. Some of you may remember I've made one already in warm dark colors. The new version I"m changing some blocks (no applique on this one) and doing it in 30's colors. It is a BOM for the local quilt shop I'm teaching. For those of you who haven't seen it yet - the original is below, the new version is the picture at the top!
So I"m ready for a great sewing weekend!!!! FINALLY!