Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Wool Table Matt


I've also started a wool table matt for xmas to set out! I love doing the wool ones now and then because there are no edges to turn under! But I only have so much table space to set them out! Of course quilting is still my first love!

But here is another ghost picture for Tonya! You have to image the rest - it isn't done yet! Oh and don't the staples add a nice touch!

4 comments from wonderful readers:

Darcie said...

...and don't the staples add a nice touch!...

You know what they say about quilts these days: Embellish, embellish, embellish! ;-}

All kidding aside though...your projects are looking great! Keep us up-to-date, will you please?!

Darcie

Finn said...

"...and this lovely seasonal design is highly enhance by the creative use of staples"..."run right out and get some..they're the lastest thing in embellishments.." *VBG* Go Dawn!!

Tonya Ricucci said...

I wish I could work in more in wool, but I'm highly allergic. Of course. Hey, staples say quick and easy to me - I'm all for it.

Quilts And Pieces said...

Oh yeah - staples as embellishments! I never thougth of that! I guess I do embellish!