Tuesday, November 01, 2005

November is Here - I've started a Christmas Wall Hanging


I finally started a Christmas wall hanging I decided I wanted to make. I saw a picture of one like it on webshots from a quilt show this fall and HAD to make one! Course mine won't be anywhere near as beautiful as the original, but it will be cute!

All you can see at the moment is a ghost of Santa! Hopefully we will have more than a beard and a bag soon!

3 comments from wonderful readers:

Finn said...

Santa...? Father Christmas...? I thought maybe one of Tonya's ghost bobs got loose...LOL

Seriously tho, looks like it will be a fun wall hanging..glad you did something YOU wanted to do..*S*

Darcie said...

...All you can see at the moment is a ghost of Santa!...

Allrighty there, Dawn. Halloween's over now...get busy!!! ;-} LOL

Looking good!!!

Darcie

Tonya Ricucci said...

Darn, you guys beat me to the jokes about Ghost Santa.
It's looking great, Dawn. Who cares about the original - this ones YOURS.