Wednesday, November 30, 2005

My new Christmas Quilt

Thought I would share with you a very special gift I got last year for Christmas! My very lovely internet friend I met about 5 years ago made this for me for Christmas last year! She lives and Australia and we both have 4 kids, and have become very close email friends. My only wish is that I could go and visit her!

Anyway - imagine my surprise when I opened this last Christmas day! This year it will go up on my living room wall with my quilt holder. Won't it look great!

Thanks again Jody - I love this soooo much!

5 comments from wonderful readers:

Sarah said...

Dawn -

This is very cute! I am sure your kids love it! What a great friend she must be to make this for you. Aren't quilty friends the best?

Sarah

Darcie said...

I hope that you and Jody do get to meet in person someday, Dawn.

What a terrific gift to remind you of her and your friendship!

Hey, I love your new profile pic!

Darcie

PS. Thanks for the comments to my blog! It's always nice to hear from you!

Tonya Ricucci said...

WOW! What a great friend. Have to say, I LOVE the internet for keeping and making friendsships. Lucky you and your family getting to use this quilt this year.

Finn said...

Love the quilt Dawn..what a wonderful gift...*VBS* And so nice that every year it will be made special again, as you bring it out for the holidays..*S*

Holly said...

Dawn, this quilt is so fun! What a great friendship you have :)