Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Found It!

Just so I don't leave you all hanging.... I found the notebook last night. Under a huge stack of string blocks I have been working on!!!!

I"m walking out the door now..... bye!


6 comments from wonderful readers:

meggie said...

Enjoy !!! Enjoy!!!!

KC Quilter said...

Can't wait to hear about your Paducah adventures and see photos of all your loot!!! Have a great time. I love the paintings on the walls by the river--one of my favorite parts of Paducah. Well, that plus the dogwoods.

Feeling Simply Quilty said...

That's the river wall in Paducah...I'm a little jealous. I would have been more jealous if I hadn't gone to the Chicago quilt show. Lucky you!

Unknown said...

Enjoy, have fun, forget your account stand, and don´t forget to show us a lot of pictures! Take care.

Carol E. said...

That wall in Paducah is beautiful! I have been to Paducah, but not during the show, and not even when the museum was open!! Can you believe it? We stopped early for breakfast, and it was too early for the museum... and on our way back home we stopped there again, but it was a Monday, and the museum was closed again. Arrgghh! That was kind of like quilters' torture.

Loved your story about your first-ever quilt. Darn teacher should have given you those 2% points for going above and beyond. It's beautiful. Your Aunt Mary is smiling on you from heaven.

Betty said...

Oh Dawn what fun!! I am so jealous and your gifts are wonderful!!
and Rubert too? what a great trip!