Thursday, March 18, 2010

2 new Dear Jane Blocks and 1 Redone

Yup, I redid the one block from yesterday, and I so love the new one! The old one was fine, but I remembered I had this fabric from the back of a quilt and knew it would be perfect.

And 2 new ones.

See my Dear Jane.

14 comments from wonderful readers:

PatchworkRose said...

I just love the fabric in Block 1 with the pineapples on it. Where oh Where did you get it from ???
All your blocks look great :-)

sewprimitive karen said...

Oh, soooo pretty!!

antique quilter said...

oh they look great :)
boxes will be mailed today !
have fun this weekend, can't wait to hear all about it!
take pictures and find out some good restaurants and shopping for us to go to when I come out again mid August
Kathie

ann hermes said...

Love the star--I just finished a bunch of variable stars myself. And the fabric in the first block is gorgeous.

Lori said...

Very nice! I esp love the fabric in the first block.

Angela said...

I really love the Yellow Star! I never used to like yellow, but am finding that I like it more and more, now-a-days! Fantastic job!

Rosalyn Manesse said...

really charming!

Deb said...

That fabric is perfect for your redone block. All of them look perfect, as a matter of fact!!!

Janet said...

You chose beautiful fabrics for your blocks, love them.

julieQ said...

Oh such pretty blocks! This quilt will be gorgeous.

Annette said...

Your DJ blocks are awesome! I love your fabric choices.

Jan said...

Moving right along. Way to go. Fabrics are great.

Red Geranium Cottage said...

You've been busy over here havent you? I love your blocks. Your brave tackling that quilt. But it's so pretty when done.

Barb said...

Oh, these are lovely - thanks for sharing them