Sunday, March 21, 2010

The end of the weekend is here

Yup, it is the end of the weekend, so this is about all you will see until next weekend. Sometimes I find time to finish a few things during the week, but lately that is the exception instead of the rule. Above 3 more Brownstone blocks!


And 2 more Dear Jane's.


Click HERE to see my dear jane so far.
Click HERE to see my friend Joan's dear jane so far.

10 comments from wonderful readers:

Carol said...

Dawn all your blocks are wonderful!

*karendianne. said...

That fabric combo in your first finished DJ is luscious and perfect over coffee. I really like the way you've framed up the 2nd DJ. Nicely pieced. Pretty. You're really good and putting fabrics together. AND I LOVE THE BROWNSTONE blocks so there's nothing more to say about that. Wait. I'd like to have me some. Yeah. That's it. hee!

Angela said...

I really enjoy watching your DJ progress! Great job!

LiahonaGirl said...

Your DJ blocks are fabulous. Love the fabrics.
Nancy

Lori said...

I generally don't get much quilting done on the weekends.
Lovely DJ blocks and I love the brownstone blocks! Simple but such a great pattern!!

Libby said...

Love those blocks.

Isn't it wonderful about quilting . . . . fabric will always wait patiently until we have the time *S*

Red Geranium Cottage said...

Nice job Dawn. Both quilts are going to be so nice. Weekends go too fast don't they?

deb said...

what great blocks!!!!

Taryn said...

Doesn't work get in the way of quilting? I am with you on your weekend quilt!

Gypsy Quilter said...

You're just zipping along. Can't wait to see it assembled.