Wednesday, March 24, 2010

The Last of the Brownstone Blocks - Maybe


I got my last 4 brownstone blocks done! I"ve got all 49 done - that is unless I decide to make it one row longer, then I need to make 7 more. I have to dig out what I bought for the setting fabric first and see if I have enough!

11 comments from wonderful readers:

Taryn said...

I love that brownstone pattern. Thanks for all the great photos.

paulette said...

Just lovely!! Can't wait to see it all together!!
Paulette

antique quilter said...

go for it, make it longer!
the blocks look great
Kathie

Barb said...

love your blocks!!

Anne Ida said...

Lovely blocks! Look forward to seeing them all together!

Carol said...

The blocks are all wonderful! Go ahead...make it bigger...LOL!

Angela said...

Beautiful! I can't wait to seehow you put it all together!

Karen said...

I have been watching your progress on these blocks. The one in the upper left in the photo looks different even though it is the same block. Interesting.

Browndirtcottage said...

These are great....oh come on...make it bigger...you know you want to...HA!!

Wendy said...

I love these blocks!

Lori said...

I love the brownstone blocks and it seems like you have gotten a lot of them done so fast!! I can't wait to see them all together!!