Saturday, March 20, 2010

National Quilting Day - Brownstone

Spent National Quilting Day catching up on some Brownstone blocks!

Still have about 5 or 6 more to do to be totally caught up!

11 comments from wonderful readers:

Vivian said...

I'm enjoying seeing your Brownstone blocks so much that I ordered the pattern. It's another quilt to put on my lengthy want-to-make list.

Love that navy fabric that looks like shooting rays coming from a star. I have some of the same. It looks great in this block!

Anonymous said...

I just made a quilt top using this block ,love it

cheers
Christine

Angela said...

Lovely blocks! All the fabrics are beautiful! Looks like a great way to use up some smaller pieces, too!

Vicki W said...

Very pretty blocks. These are going to make a great quilt!

Lori said...

I love these blocks but really really love the fabric you are using!!

Vicki said...

Beautiful blocks! Thanks for posting. I finished a quilt using this block last year, but didn't know the pattern name. Isn't it fun picking the fabrics for each block.

Anonymous said...

Oh man are these fabric choices wonderful in these blocks!!

Karen said...

I do like the Brownstone blocks. How many does it take to make the quilt?

*karendianne. said...

I could sit and look at these blocks for hours... (okay maybe not that long but you get my meaning!)

Chookyblue...... said...

love the colours in the blocks.......

Elaine Adair said...

I'm still keeping these Brownstone blocks as inspiration, that you did way back in March! LOVE THEM!