Wednesday, March 03, 2010

Winter Table Runner and Bday Gifts!

Yes, you know I always run behind! Well I just finished the snowflake table runner for my sister, now that it is almost spring! I still have to finish quilting Holly's and mine. But oh well. In the magazine it had 3 snowflakes but the thing was HUGE! Something like 72" long. None of us needed that long of a table mat, so I just changed it to make it one! It was in the "The Quilter - 2009 Holiday issue".

And then look at the cool goodies I got for my birthday from Jody in Australia! Did she spoil me or what!!!!! I can see she new what I liked now that she visited last fall!

I took her to several Fossil stores here during her visit, can you tell I like fossil purses and wallets! And I got this lovely Eucalyptus Hand and Nail Cream!!! Mmmm!!!!

11 comments from wonderful readers:

Barb said...

Love the table runner.....Happy birthday!!

Loris said...

The table runner looks wonderful! Good idea to shorten it. Nice color choices too.
Happy Birthday :-)

~Laurie~ said...

Hope it was a great birthday!
Laurie

Angela said...

Happy Birthday! Your Snowflake table runner is stunning! Great job!

Lori said...

Great job on the snowflake runner!! You are early for next winter:)
I love your birthday goodies!!!

Quilter Kathy said...

Beautiful tablerunner...you are right...1 block is enough for a lovely runner!

MARCIE said...

I am totally distracted by your spool quilt in the background! Love it! Your snowflake runner is great! Very striking! Happy birthday Dawn!

Red Geranium Cottage said...

Love the tablerunner Dawn.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY to youuu!! Nice gifts you got there!

Libby said...

Happy Happy Birthday! Hope it was just delightful *s*

Deb said...

Love the table runner and all the cool goodies that you received! Happy Birthday!!

julieQ said...

Happy belated birthday! Love the quilt under all the goodies, it is wonderful.