Saturday, February 27, 2010

Dear Jane Triangle

Got my first Dear Jane triangle done today! Not perfect, but I"m sure I"ll have a lot of un-perfect blocks before this is done! To see my quilt so far click HERE.

9 comments from wonderful readers:

Barb said...

I am not going to do a Dear Jane, I am not going to do a Dear jane.....I have to keep repeating this to myself...all of you are tempting me sooooo bad....love your square!

Lori said...

Yay!! Your first triangle!! This is such a fun quilt and it's hard to stop when you get sewing.

julieQ said...

I want to make a dear Jane!!! Really pretty triangle, and the triangle part is what is stopping me. Daunting!

Angela said...

Beautiful job! I just ordered some background fabric, so I can start my DJ. I am thinking about making two (I know, I know!), one will be pinks and the other red-white-blue... :O) I am enjoying watching your progress!

Karen said...

I didn't realize that there was applique on any of the triangles on the quilt. I need to get out my book and take a good look.

*karendianne. said...

ohh ahhh. Ohhhh Ahhh. Fantastic!

sewprimitive karen said...

That is so pretty!

MARCIE said...

Oh dawn, you are doing DJ and the CW Diary! What is wrong with you? Chew and swallow, chew and swallow. LOL! Very cool block here and love the colors.

fiberobsession said...

I just found your blog. It's a really nice setup. I'll be checking you out.