Thursday, February 11, 2010

My favorite Block


I think this is going to be my favorite block!

13 comments from wonderful readers:

Gypsy Quilter said...

Most definitely. Mine too!

Anonymous said...

Mine too!!

Melody said...

Oh! It's beautiful!

Karen said...

It is a good block and I like your fabric choices. I like the way the two corner blocks have a triangle within a triangle within a triangle.

Sue said...

Love your blog. Sorry don't know your name. How do you get your blocks listed under each heading. i.e. Dear Jane, and The War Diary Quilt. Also the progress list.
You are so clever the way your blog is set out.
Please let me know.
I have just made my first Diary Block.
Thanks
Sue from New Zealand

Jan said...

Just in time for Valentines. It is wonderful. I know how small those blocks are...did you paper piece?

Jan said...

BTW..having a good time checking your diagram daily for the Dear Jane. What fun.

Karen said...

Looks wonderful! I have made 68 blocks so far (one a week) and this is the only one that gave me trouble. The section, going on an angle through the middle is like an elastic. It must be the way I cut the fabric.

Barb said...

That is a lovely block....

Lori said...

It's a beauty, that's for sure!!

tich said...

You are so quick at these blocks, and they are so nice. Well done!

Alberta said...

That is a beautiful block, I love how the pink just pops! Outstanding.

*karendianne. said...

Another winner! Keep 'em coming so I can see which one I like the best. hee hee!!