Friday, February 12, 2010

Repeat Pic

I know I showed you this before, but I had to post it again as it is quilted and bound! Actually it is winging its way to Delaware for it's new little owner. I can't wait to see if she likes it! And I made her a doll quilt to match!




9 comments from wonderful readers:

paulette said...

She is going to LOVE it...how could she not!! So cute!
Paulette

Shar said...

It's so precious she will love it.. and you made her a dolly quilt to match that's adorable!

Gypsy Quilter said...

She will love it. Absolutely. It's so bright and cheery!

Holly @ Hello Audrey Ruth said...

It looks awesome Mom!! Great job! Who would have ever thought all those colors would look so good together!

antique quilter said...

she is going to love it and oh the doll quilt is just too cute
Kathie

Lori said...

Very nice! The matching doll quilt is adorable!!

Diane said...

That is just the happiest of fabrics. Who wouldn't like it? The colors remind me of the late 1960's (only more tasteful.

Jan said...

I remember this one was the requested colors of orange and pink. Turned out great and know she will love it, especially since doll can have the same quilt. Happiness is.

Meggie said...

Lucky lucky giftee!!