Sunday, February 14, 2010

Valentines Day or Xmas?

Finished 2 Xmas Tree skirts this weekend! I know, not very valentinesish. Holly has 2 wedding showers coming up and thought these would make great shower gifts since she loved hers so much from me. So I got these 2 tops done. All ready now for quilting. (Oh and can you see I had some help!)

Also finished this birthday block for a friend. Our group of friends decided to make blocks for everyones birthday. So this was the first birthday. I hope she likes it!

9 comments from wonderful readers:

Barb said...

What a wonderful shower gift!!!

Jan said...

You bet I love it. this B'day thing is fun especially since I am first but you are running a good second. FUN, FUN, FUN

Karen said...

What a great gift to give! I'll bet the tree skirts will be a hit! I love the sneak peek of the spools quilt!! :0)

Jan said...

I love the birthday block. I think it is a great idea!

Karen said...

Those are going to be pretty tree skirts. The star center is a good look for them. A unique shower gift.

Meggie said...

Lovely. Tell your friend if she doesn't like your block, I will have it!

Holly @ Hello Audrey Ruth said...

The birthday block is cool!

Miri said...

Great Christmas tree skirts!

*karendianne. said...

Beautiful work! Just stunning but I have to admit I think the skirts would be somehow lacking without that certain someone helping out there... hee!