Thursday, February 25, 2010

Civil War Diary and Love Letter Quilt

Finally finished scanning all the Civil War Diary and Love Letter Blocks! If you want to see closeup of the blocks you can check them all out here.

9 comments from wonderful readers:

Anonymous said...

I have this same book and have been planning on making these blocks as well. Hopefully, I'll get to it sometime this year!

Loris said...

Very cool for keeping track and sharing. Love the blocks and fabrics. Nice work!

tich said...

Look at all those blocks you have made. You can't sleep a lot!! Absolutely beautiful!

Angela said...

Lovely blocks! I love your Progress List on your side bar, I may have to use that idea! I am on my first block of the Winter Wonderland quilt, and just rec'd the Dear Jane book and software and am collecting up fabrics for that. Thanks for the inspiration!

Karen said...

I like the set-up for displaying the blocks you have made.

*karendianne. said...

Wow! This is extremely cool. I love peeking in at this in this very high-tech way. :) What a treat.

Wendy said...

You've been very busy, I love how you keep track of the blocks.

The Rabbit Factory said...

What a beautiful quilt this is going to be!

julieQ said...

What a good idea to keep track of them!