Sunday, September 12, 2010

Home Again, Home Again!

I"m back. I had such an excellent time with friends! But I am exhausted! The best part of the weekend was seeing Laura, Jan, Linda, Viki and Sossy; as well as everyone else in our gang. I know Ruthie checks in sometimes too!

I worked on Moda Bake Shops - Charity Crosses, just for fun! Got the top completely done! Sorry the pictures are so bad, but the lighting wasn't the best when I took these. I'm off to bed for now!

11 comments from wonderful readers:

Darlene said...

I love your quilt, Dawn. I'm glad you had fun.

antique quilter said...

very very nice, I love it!
oh how is Laura doing???
always fun to hear about your camps and of course love seeing the little gifties you always make
Kathie

tich said...

Your top looks lovely!

Karen said...

So glad you had a great time at your retreat. Your top is fabulous!
May have to make one myself, now.
Stop with all the inspiration will ya
*giggles*
Karen

Lori said...

Welcome home! Your quilt top is beautiful!!

*karendianne. said...

Now this is so fun! Welcome home and thanks for sharing. I think I'm going to go get distracted for a little bit doing crosses. See ya!

Barb said...

Welcome home
your top looks great -
glad to hear you had a great time!

Ruthie said...

I love your charity crosses top, and I do have a blog: http://threadsofmine.blogspot.com

Red Geranium Cottage said...

Love that quilt!!!! Is the pattern on the bakeshop site?

Anne Ida said...

Oh, you did it!!! And it looks wonderful! Wasn't it a fun pattern to piece ;o)

Jan said...

It was a great camp and so good to see you and Joan. Nothing ever dull around that group. Laughing just thinking about some of the stories we heard...what fun. Miss everyone already.