Friday, September 17, 2010

Things are just Peachy... no Peary... no Figgy!!!

Look what I got in the mail today!!!!! I won a drawing on Joanna Figueroa's blog "Fresh Figs" for Fig Tree Quilts!

She even sent me the "kit" to make her really soft and fuzzy Pear (Oh maybe it is a fig - I"m a midwestern girl - I have no idea what a fig looks like)! Course now I"m going to want to go out and find more soft fleece/minke (whatever it is) to make more! How fun was this mail day!

Oh and can't WAIT to make those little bags in the middle of the bottom row!

And because poor Chloe is missing E so much, she made a little movie to say hi to her.....


8 comments from wonderful readers:

LesQuilts said...

Congratulations! I love her designs, her fabric, her website, her blog, her talent, ya I know, enough! Enjoy! Oh yeah, I think it is a pear!
Take care Leslie

Mary on Lake Pulaski said...

Congratulations on your Fresh Figs win!

Janet said...

Congratulations, you lucky thing you. I love the pear and the Christmas stocking.

Shelley said...

Well, isn't that one huge pile of yumminess you've got there! :) Now, which one will you make first? We want to see them all as you finish!!!

Anne Ida said...

Congratulations on your win! You will have hours and hours of fun ahead of you - Joanna have some really great patterns.

Libby said...

Chloe - You can come over to my house to play any time you want.

Love,
Daisy

floribunda said...

it's a fig! that's a fig leaf in the picture... and in the title. Congratulations on the win.

Jan said...

Great video of Chloe. Congrats on your win. Don't know how you do it but you always seem to win things. Lucky girl.